Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Packed my room yesterday and fixed up a new study table,
with the help of the brother.
Tahah attempts at preparations to study harder next semester after the disappointments from this.

Love the oldest,
he's always damn nice to me.
Dinner at this Penang diner at Coronation later,
serves really good Penang food at affordable prices.
He treated us (Salad, Zijie and myself) to dinner
Desserts and chilled a bit at Rail Mall later.

Dinner with the Aunty and sister at PS cafe later,
and desserts at Brunetti.
Oh dear, I'm growing fat during the holidays too.
):

Oh I forgot to mention I fell ill during church camp,
came down with stomach flu? / food poisoning? and I kept puking not stop.
And because of which I missed CherylKoh's 21st.
):
So sad.
Sucks to be ill.

No comments: